What is Web development?
Website development on a broad basis refers to the tasks associated with developing the website for hosting via the internet. It is a process that includes web design, web content development, server-side scripting, and network security configuration, among other tasks.
What is Web Technology?
Web technology refers to the means by which computers communicate with each other using the markup languages and multimedia languages and packages. It involves the usage of Hypertext Markup Language and Cascading Style Sheets.
TRENDING TECHNOLOGIES IN WEB DEVELOPMENT
Some of the most popular and trending web development technologies are:
- Ruby and Ruby on Rails: Ruby is a high level programming language. It has an elegant syntax that is natural to read and easy to write. Ruby on Rails is an open source framework, built with the Ruby programming language.
- Python and Django: Python is an interrupted, high level, general-purpose programming language. It is among the most preferred languages in the last two years.
- PHP7 and LAMP Stack: PHP is a recursive acronym of Hypertext Preprocessor. This is a highly used open source scripting language that is especially suited for web development and can be embedded into HTML.
- ASP.NET and MS SQL: ASP.NET is an open-source server-side application framework designed for web development to produce dynamic pages.
- Laravel: It is a free, open-source PHP web framework. It is intended for the development of web applications following the model-view-controller architectural pattern. LARAVEL is among the best modern web development with its unique set of features inspired by PHP frameworks such as Ruby on Rails and Django.
- Swift: It is an open source general purpose programming language developed by Apple iOS. It is now ported to the web along with the introduction of various web development technologies and framework such as Perfect, Vapor and IBM’s Kitura.
TRENDS IN WEB DEVELOPMENT
The web is getting developed each day and building its roots at the base of the internet. We use it for everything, from shopping to banking to reading the news. The demand for web development talent is as high as ever, and the scope of what developers can do is immensely huge.
Here’s the list for the latest trends in web development:
- Artificial Intelligence: It is the intelligence displayed by machines that mimic human intelligence. It performs in cognitive functions like the ability to learn, collect data, analyze information, understand emotions or solve challenging problems.
- PWA’s (Progressive Web App): It could easily load, regardless of the network state and browser choice because they are built with progressive enhancement, a strategy for web design that emphasizes core webpage content first.
- Mobile friendly sites: These are the sites that easily work on smartphones. They use touch controls and effortlessly fit on small screens for quick navigation. They load fast due to their incredible features which reduces data entry.
- Blockchain Technology: It is an open and distributed ledger, notorious for its secured design, decentralized consensus and modified restricted blocks. This was designed to reduce the final business cost, reduce the frequency of transaction settlement and improve cash flow backed up transparent record/data.